MTV Base’s Slayed or Shade is set to return on July 2. The show, hosted by MTV Base VJ, Sammy Walsh, returns for a third season of fashion evaluation and ‘shady’ drama.
The show will be aired on MTV Base DStv Channel 322.
Speaking on the new season of the show, Sammy Walsh said: “I can’t believe that the new season is almost here! The team and I have worked extra hard to make this third season extra special for the viewers. If you thought our guests from former seasons had no filters, wait till you meet this season’s guests! It’s a double dose of slay and shade and I know everyone will love it.”
The new season will feature everyone from Men’s Style Blogger, Dr. Akin Faminu, to Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai, as well as a number of other fashionista favourites.
Speaking on the process of putting the show, Solafunmi Oyeneye, Senior Channels Manager, said: “After two successful seasons, we really wanted to do something special with this third season. We went back to the drawing board to see what was working and what we could improve on. The result is a show that I couldn’t be more proud of and I’m sure that when our viewers see what we’ve put together for them, they’ll be very pleased.”
- Stefflon Don, others celebrate Burna Boy’s BET Award at Quilox
- Big Brother Naija provides entertainment
- Superstory crowned “TV Drama of the Year” at NMMA 2019
- Why Nigerians can’t wait for Season 4 of Big Brother Naija
- Niyi – Omo Oro (feat. Peruzzi & Yozzy)
- Teni Oluwo, Daala Oruwari dazzle at The Bling Lagosians premiere
- [ birthday] Queen of de South [ Ewuje Ellah ] Drop sexy picture for her birthday in flying color 📲⤵️📩
- Big Brother Naija starts with performance from Burna Boy, others
- Ozil displays incredible generosity •To pay for surgeries of 1,000 children in need as part of his wedding celebrations
- BBNaija: Nigerians express shock over choice of housemates
- BBNaija’s Tacha and Mercy shade each other over ‘reality show’
- BBNaija: Fans ‘Impatient’ As New Season Delays
- Winner to get N60m in next BBNaija show
- SPORT LIFE: Ozil marries partner Amine Gulse in Istanbul
- BBNaija: Omasola’s blunt diary session sets social media platforms agog