A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because,they refused giving them sex,some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys
Virginity may not be the real reason why the guys go away, yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don’t get it, they walk away…😬
The problem may not be the virginity or the sex…😎
The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and the foolish were virgins; the other Five were not allowed seeing the bridegroom not because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity…
NO! But because they were foolish and they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA_OIL 🙌. And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!🙋
Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship, while many brag about their virginity, that’s all they have to offer. 👤
Aside your virginity, what do you have to offer to a man?
– Can you support him spiritually?
– Can you support him physically?
– How about mentally?
All you do is demand money for bag 👜, shoes👠👠, clothes 👗👖👙, and outing, making him spend unnecessarily.
Have you ever sit him down, and you help him plan about his future?💭
Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in?👫
How many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you?😭
Rather than jumping from one club to another. 😵😱
And for the virgins, they forget that virginity ends after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL continues…
Yes… Nobody is perfect…
We all have our bad sides…
Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life…
Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man 😊.
Build your man to your taste…
And stop looking for a ready made husband 😏😏😏.
* Force yourself on that rich dude that you didn’t work with to achieve what he has…,
And hear the story of your life from him one day 😂😂😂.
– Did You Work With me to achieve all I’ve got?
– Ever since you’ve entered this house… What has added to what you met?
– There’s just nothing as best as building up your man yourself.
– And you will forever earn his #RESPECT ✌✌✌.
I hope this piece of advice is useful to all singles and married? 😇
- Putting on hijab on little girls is sexualizing them – Imam Tawhidi
- Paper Writing Rewiews
- Essay Services That Will Help You Write Your College Admissions Essays
- Lizzy Anjorin acquires house, showers praise on mum
- Adediwura Blackgold, others join Heartminders against abuse
- What You Need To Know About Mail Order Brides
- Hertitude, play on parental abuse, shows in Lagos
- How Much Is a Mail Order Bride?
- Enjoy rest in marriage (2)
- A well-dressed man was caught red-handed shoplifting in a boutique in Gwarimpa area of Abuja. The suspect was spotted via CCTV hiding some clothes in his underwear after a salesgirl at the boutique went to notify her boss of the price they bargained for an outfit he claimed he wanted to buy. He was forced to bring out the clothes he hid before being handed over to the police. Media personality, Gwen Divy Ifeson wrote; Well dressed Man arrested for shoplifting in Gwarimpa, Abuja. You see this well dressed man on White? He went into a boutique, priced their cloths, asked the sales girl to go call her boss for them to agree on the final price. As the girl stepped out, he secretly grabbed some cloths, put inside his under wears and made to rush out. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t know the shop owner saw him through his CCTV Camera and caught him. Well-dressed man nabbed after hiding cloth he stole from an Abuja boutique in his underwear (photos) Well-dressed man nabbed after hiding cloth he stole from an Abuja boutique in his underwear (photos) Well-dressed man nabbed after hiding cloth he stole from an Abuja boutique in his underwear (photos) Well-dressed man nabbed after hiding cloth he stole from an Abuja boutique in his underwear (photos)