Lovers of Bollywood can now enjoy Indian movies as StarTimes has announced the addition of StarLife to its list of channels.
This was disclosed by StarTimes’ the Brand & Marketing Director, Qasim Elegbede, at a press conference recently.
Elegbede said that StarLife will showcase family dramas, blockbuster movies, series, celebrity dance shows and more on Channel 500/550. He also said that there are seven language options – English, Yoruba, Hausa, Swahili, Hindi, French and Portuguese – on StarLife.
StartTimes also unveiled a local channel, Area ten at the press briefing.
Speaking on Area Ten, Elegbede said, “It is a channel for everybody and its not the first time a channel like this is coming on board. Actually, Startimes launched Wazobia. For those who dont know, Wazobia started on Star Times. So Area Ten is even taking it higher and again it is a channel where sport is delivered in Pidgin.”
According to the Content Marketing Manager, Bose Adewara, general entertainment and information are being disseminated in Pidging language on Area Ten.
“You have live shows on this channel, talk about music, movies, lifestyle, food, fashion, breakfast shows and it cuts across every part of entertainment that how can expect except from movies,” she said.
“And then it is good that we have not just Wazobia on our platform. People like variety and that’s what we are giving.”
- Dolphino Ft. Bossdino – Malo
- Cultists clash: 4 killed, 2 arrested in Lagos..
- UPDATED: Ella, KimOprah evicted from #BBNaija House
- Falz Ft. Ajebo Hustlers – Body Language
- Ogun Assembly holds talk-shop on cash and food crops
- Movie: Inheritance || Latest (2020)
- Why we’re supporting BBNaija 2019 – Bet9ja
- Rivers guber poll: Wike claims 8 of 9 LGAs so far collated
- #BBNaija 2020: Fg Denies Shutting Down Big Brother Naija
- Movie: Last Moment of Clarity (2020)