The Bling Lagosians movie premiere which held at the Film house cinemas, Lekki, Lagos last Sunday, had Teni Oluwo of Style Territory emerge as the Best Dressed.
The movie is scheduled for release at the cinemas on June 26.
The award which came with the sum of N500, 000, was sponsored by Ecobank of Nigeria.
“This is so special and I’d love to say a big thank you to @ecobank_nigeria for this amazing moment. Winning best dressed is amazing but what even more is amazing is, winning alongside one of my fav humans ever @daalaoruwari who I also styled,” said Teni Oluwo.
The other winner was Daala Oruwari.
Model Daala Oruwuri shared what inspired her outfit. “About a month ago, one of my favourite people @shade.okoya along with her husband were invited to a Royal garden party with the Queen at Buckingham palace and I absolutely loved the fact that she rocked a traditional outfit and showed up looking like African Royalty which she is.
“When I heard the theme for #theblinglagosians was #EkoforShow, I thought along the lines of “If I were invited to a foreign country and wanted to show them how unapologetically Nigerian I am, how exactly would i want to do that with my outfit?”.
“Safe to say, I was inspired by the flamboyance of affluent Yoruba stylish women like Chief Mrs Shade Okoya, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and others, and although i’m a proud Rivers State girl, I’m so happy @style_territory was able to help me portray the rich cultural heritage of the Lagosians.”
Both of them were awarded their cheque at the venue.
Stars from the movie and guests came in their best representation of Eko for which was the theme for the movie premiere.
Teni also looked elegant in her sparkly blue lace gown which was a combination of two colours of aso-oke, she accessorised beautifully with her beaded bag. The highlight of her outfit was her elegantly styled gele.
- Etomi-Wellington shines in action movie MUNA •To hit the cinemas on Friday
- Rising musical act, Teni Apata set to serenade fans with a live concert in Lagos As S&S Entertainment presents “The Billionaire Experience” Concert
- Mirror – Latest Nigerian 2020 Yoruba Movie
- Teni – Fargin (Prod. by Mystro)
- Teni – Gele (Airtel 4G Theme Song)
- Stephanie Linus takes Fistula advocacy to Sokoto
- Burna Boy, Teni, emerge Pepsi Brand Ambassadors
- Kate Henshaw offers ‘Ufit with Kate’
- VIDEO: Orezi – Your Body ft. Teni
- Here’s what Kanu Nwankwo thinks about the new Super Eagles kit