A poor diet not only spells disaster for general health but it could also be a leading cause of deaths all over the world. If a new study is to be believed, consuming unhealthy foods regularly and not eating enough healthy foods can wreak more harm than smoking cigarettes! The finding, which was published in the international medical journal, The Lancet, observed and assessed the consumption of major foods and nutrients across 195 countries among adults over the age of 25. The relationship between sub optimal diet and the rate of mortality was studied carefully. Over 130 scientists from around 40 countries took part in the analysis and the results are shocking enough to push you towards a healthy diet immediately.
- What Develops If You Eat Carbohydrates In Ketosis?
- HEALTH UPDATE: Here’s the secret to healthy eyes
- HEALTH UPDATE: Here are friendly food for people with Kidney problem…. By Dr~protocol
- Like Banana, Plantain Is Miracle Mood Lifter…. By Dr~protocol
- HEALTH UPDATE: Reason why babies are born with defects.. By Dr~protocol
- Here are the four diseases you can spot from looking at your feet… By Dr~Protocol
- Firm Reiterates Commitment to Healthcare Awareness
- Nigeria Has Only 42,000 Doctors to 200 Million People, NMA President Cries Out
- Everything You Need to Know About High Cholesterol
- Health benefits of eating carrots… By Dr~Protocol