The popular Nollywood actress yesterday declared that she has more drama in store for her audience as she responded to fans in her Instagram comment section.
She shared a photo with a caption that suggests she is a man and when her fans responded to this, she wrote that she will continue to disgrace her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill and his mother.
- Stephanie Coker gets a Bentley as ‘push present’ (photos)
- Offset writes sweet post about his and Cardi B’s relationship and she responds
- The person sucking my breast is not complaining — Tiwa Savage
- Amanda Bynes reveals her fiancé’s identity after showing off her big engagement ring
- Responsible father! Davido’s Father Settles Davido and Chioma’s Relationship Crisis [See Details]
- Actress Bella Thorne and her Italian beau Benjamin Mascolo pack on the PDA in new loved-up photos
- Valentine’s day: Pastor Adeboye prays for couple, shares throwback photo of himself and his wife kissing passionately
- Celebrities, fans mourn Funke Akindele’s dad
- Katie Price ‘jokes about becoming a lesbian’ because men only ‘f**k’ her about
- ”If you married a widower, would you be okay with him having photos of his late wife hanging in your home?”