Tunde Demuren professed his love for his wife, Toolz as he wished her a Happy Mothers’ day amid speculations about the state of their marriage.
Captain Tunde shared a photo of Toolz and wrote “Love you” on the photo.
In the caption, he wrote: “Happy Mothers Day. I thank you for all you do for us. We Love and appreciate you!”
Toolz responded: “Thank you Daddy Chairman! Please can you follow me back on IG now?”
And Captain Tunde replied to her, “@toolz lol olowdow ni e”, followed with love emojis.
This comes days after Toolz shared a cryptic post about going “solo” after she removed her husband’s surname from her Instagram bio (read here).
Both actions led to speculations that their marriage is in crisis.
To compound issues, it was observed that Toolz has not been seen wearing her wedding ring in public for a while. Her recent Instagram posts show her without her wedding ring and she’s also not been wearing it on her show “Off Air”. The last time she posted a photo where she had her ring on was on Jan 23.
The media personality and the captain, who share a son, are yet to comment on the speculations.
- Rosy Meurer ignores critics and continues to cozy up to Churchill at his birthday dinner
- ”The only thing in this entire world that is more beautiful than her face, is her heart” Banky W wishes his wife Adesua a happy birthday
- Amanda Bynes reveals her fiancé’s identity after showing off her big engagement ring
- Actress Bella Thorne and her Italian beau Benjamin Mascolo pack on the PDA in new loved-up photos
- Loving you makes me happy, Bambam tells Teddy A
- Despite all my shortcomings & transgressions, I’d choose you every time’ – Rapper, T.I pens lovely message to his wife Tiny.
- Super Eagles of Nigeria and Everton star, Alex Iwobi took to Instagram to share this cute family photo to ring in the Year 2020.
- Big Brother Africa’s Bassey goes naked in new birthday photo (+18)
- I want to give love a chance again in 2020 – Juliet Ibrahim
- Comedian Ebiye dragged for calling a lady ‘dirty’ over an ass photo