Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah has declared her acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as her Lord and personal saviour.
Chukwurah said that her new life in Christ has finally made her born again Christian, adding that she has no regret as regard to that.
The 54-year-old actress shared the news via her social media accounts @clarionchukwurah giving details of her new found conviction.
“My Testimony as an Actress was that I played the role of the Bitch and life was all about Glamour and Glitz.
”Though I was a Humanitarian, but I did not realised that with CHRIST there are no half measures.
But, Today, HE has saved me – John 3 : 16 and like the Apostle Paul – Romans 1 : 16 and I will Glorify His Name because HE has empowered me for others to be saved – Acts 1 : 8. Jesus.
Christ is the ULTIMATE…do you know HIM? Are you saved? Do you have a one on one relationship with Jesus Christ today like i do? If so, what is your Testimony?” she wrote.
The filmmaker has won numerous awards which include Africa Movie Academy Award as the best actress in a leading role ‘Apaye’ and ‘sins of the flesh’ and the GIAMA in 2015.
Clarion’s has been recognised as a United Nations Peace Ambassador for her charity work for and across Africa.
The phenomenal actress was the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress at the 1982 Panafrican Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou in Burkina-Faso.
Chukwurah has contributed greatly in entertainment industry due to the numerous movies she featured and this has made her outstanding.
- GOSPEL: Toby Godwin – Son Of God
- BET Awards: I’m not crazy on awards but this one means a lot – Burna Boy
- Moyo Lawal: I didn’t sleep with anybody to get roles
- Nigerian woman and her baby almost killed as huge block crashes through roof, bedroom ceiling, and fell on them while sleeping (photos)
- Tonto Dikeh hints on desire to get new boobs for birthday
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY: Special greeting from DR~PROTOCOL
- Actress Etinosa Idemudia seeks financial support
- I want to give love a chance again in 2020 – Juliet Ibrahim
- BET to honour Nipsey Hussle with humanitarian award
- Friends mourn woman who was stabbed to death along with her husband by their son in Lagos