Fasasi Olabankewin, popularly known as Dagunro in the Yoruba movie industry is dead.
According to sources close to the actor, the late Olabankewin had been dealing with an undisclosed ailment for the last few years.
Ademola Adedokun, Secretary of the Osun State chapter of Theater Arts and Motion Picture Producers Association of Nigeria confirmed his death.
Adedokun said Olabankewin died in Lagos after battling an undisclosed illness.
He added that Olabankewin will be buried in Osogbo later today.
- Yemi Solade wears new look
- Filmmakers celebrate Tope Oshin @ 40
- Baba Suwe Talks Tough From US
- Three new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Lagos
- President Muhammadu Buhari will pay a working visit to Lagos tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24th, 2019.
- Fregene’s wife: don’t let my husband die
- Epic Drama, Emotan Rocks the Stage at MUSON
- CAMPUS LIFE: Christ’s School Alumni seek freedom for abducted member
- There’s no coronavirus in Nigeria – Abia-based Pastor, Kingsley Innocent ‘Talkanado’ (video)
- Boko Haram allegedly executes CAN chairman
- BUSINESS: Producers lament illegal palm oil import
- BADDEST!!! Davido Is About To Get His Most Expensive Car (See Photo)
- Highlife legend, Victor Olaiya, dies at 89
- South-South is under-appreciated in Nigeria’s entertainment industry – Newton Arunaye
- Dah Face : Beautiful Nubia – Afrikanbaze Face of dah week