President Donald Trump has revealed that the US government has spent two trillion Dollars in purchasing new military equipments and if Iran tries to attack an American Base or any American they will hit them hard without hesitation.
The US president was reacting to Iranian Government’s announcement of identifying 35 US targets for retaliatory strikes after its Revolutionary Guards commander, Qasem Soleiman was killed in a United States airstrike ordered by him.
This comes after he previously tweeted that if Iran strikes any ”Americans or American assets, 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago) will be hit very fast and hard.”
See his new tweets below.
- We just spent two trillion Dollars on Military Equipment, If Iran attacks an American Base we’ll send the new beautiful equipment their way – Donald Trump
- Donald Trump vows to hit 52 Iranian sites after Iran announced 35 Americans targeted for retaliatory attacks over General Soleimani’s death
- ‘I’m filling for my Nigerian citizenship’ – Cardi B reacts to killing of Commander of Iran’s Quds Force by US government
- See more photos of the scene where Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani was killed by drone strike ordered by Trump
- Leave Iraq immediately – US government tells its citizens after its airstrike killed a top Iranian General, Qasem Soleimani
- British Islamic charity is being investigated for praising assassinated Iranian general Qassem Soleimani as a martyr
- Iran’s Supreme leader Khamenei orders direct military retaliation on US interests, says there will be no proxy attacks
- Trump doesn’t want war with us as it will affect his re-election- Iran’s president Rouhani
- Iran designates US forces as terrorists
- US’ action has placed the world on edge of very destructive war – Islamic Movement in Nigeria reacts to killing of Iran’s General Soleimani
- “Iran never won a war” Donald Trump taunts Iran as their supreme leader calls for Jihad following drone strike ordered by Trump which killed top Iranian general
- ‘Iran will pay a very big price, it’s not a warning, it’s a threat’ – Trump says after sending hundreds of US Marines to defend US Embassy in Iraq
- Man arrested for threatening to kill President Trump over the killing of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani
- Chaos on Iranian streets as Iranian military allegedly use live ammunition to disperse protesters calling for regime change (video)
- Ukraine demands Iran punish those guilty of shooting down airliner killing 176 people