Damilola Adegbite took to Instagram to remember her wedding to Chris Attoh which held on this day 5 years ago.
The couple split eventually and Chris Attoh went on to marry a woman who was later shot dead in the USA.
Choosing to look on the bright side, Damilola marked the anniversary by revealing she hopes for a better relationship in the future.
She shared a new photo of herself and wrote:
Fun fact: I got married on this day 5 years ago.
Dear Single Lady,
What is coming is better than what is gone. Be excited about the future. Just imagine all the possibilities. Not everyone gets a second chance. I wonder what my next boyfriend is doing now
- Nigerian woman in her 60s gets married for the first time (photos)
- If you are a side chic dating a married man, you better be cashing out- Mercy Aigbe advises single ladies
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY: Special greeting from DR~PROTOCOL
- Comedienne Princess takes up first movie role
- Damilola Taylor’s killer jailed again for four years after running over a police woman
- How fans reacted to Padita Agu’s marital confession
- What happens in our industry is deep, dark and spiritual – Iyabo Ojo says as he denies fighting with her colleague over a ‘married man’
- Norwegian Princess Martha Louise’s ex-husband takes his own life
- Omotola excited as two kids graduate in two weeks
- Speed Darlington returns to Nigeria after 18 years
- [MUSIC] John Legend – Coming 2 America ft. Burna Boy
- Nigerians react as Pastor Adeboye tells his ‘son’ to sack his secretary
- Nikki Bella engaged to Artem Chigvintsev after split from John Cena
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 31 years of marriage
- The Perfect Picture: Ten Years Later – Nollywood Ghallywood Movie