As the much anticipated Big Brother Naija 2019 reality show kicked off on Sunday, Olufemi Osobajo, Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, Bet9ja, has revealed why the company is supporting the popular show.
“Our sponsorship of Big Brother Naija is to enhance and make participants achieve their dreams of becoming valuable players in the Nigeria entertainment industry,” said Osobajo.
“Our support will influence the winning prizes and help boost the entertainment industry in Nigeria.”
He noted that more importantly, Bet9ja intend to use the Big Brother platform to amplify its “More Than A Bet” campaign of how it is changing lives.
He explained that a lot of people really don’t have a good understanding of what Bet9ja does as a business; they therefore reduce it to gambling. However, the impact of sport betting is huge. Through the “More Than A Bet” campaign, Bet9ja plans to show how it has been empowering Nigerians, especially the youth.
Osobajo said that when the show starts, Nigerians will get the opportunity to see clips on how Bet9ja has touched lives across Nigeria through betting.
Bet9ja with its foothold across Nigeria currently employs over 40,000 Nigerians directly and indirectly.
Through the “More than a bet” campaign, the company seeks to highlight just how it is transforming lives, empowering the youth and contributing to Nigeria’s socioeconomic development.
- Adron Homes unveils Yinka Ayefele as brand ambassador
- Esther-Whyte births TV show
- #BBNaija 2020: Fg Denies Shutting Down Big Brother Naija
- Adopt-an-athlete campaign will boost Team Nigeria’s chances at Tokyo Olympics, says Igali
- Stefflon Don, others celebrate Burna Boy’s BET Award at Quilox
- South-South is under-appreciated in Nigeria’s entertainment industry – Newton Arunaye
- MC Galaxy x Gyptian x Young D x Ms Bogega x Neza x Neil Bajayo – Live Your Life (Official Video)
- Benzi x Gblack – Ijo Owo
- Wizkid, Tiwa Savage ready for Pepsi’s ‘We Got Taste’
- BBNaija 2020: How to Audition for Big Brother Naija Season 5