Nigerian music star, ‘Ayo Balogun’ has said he is against any of his children wanting to follow in his footsteps.
Recall that the musician is a father of three. According to him, he wants his kids to be better human beings.
Wizkid made this revelation in a virtual chat with Zane Lowe on Apple Music, while he spoke about parenting, music and family.
According to the super star dad his desire is to see his children, namely, Boluwatife, Ayo and Zion, better than him.
In his words,
“First of all, it’s a crazy generation we’re living in, and as time goes by as they are exposed to everything. So it is very, very important to let my kids understand life and understand themselves.
“I wouldn’t want them to emulate me, be even better human beings. That is my own important role to be able to raise great, amazing human beings, man. But I mean from the soul, cause whenever I meet a great person, I’m happy.
“Like I feel I go out and like there’s a whole lot of us around. You feel me? So I would just want to always in the midst of everything, in the midst of the madness, in the midst of how fast the world is growing as I would just always want my kids to stay true to that. Just by me just staying true to who I am, so yeah.
- Afrikanbaze music management : WHY GENRES DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE IN MUSIC – AfrikanBaze Artiste
- Afrikanbaze music management : Who Do You Think Our Audience Is? – Afrikanbaze Artiste
- How to Create Your College Paper Writing Service Better
- Artistes are human too, says Davido on Peruzzi, Pemilerin clash
- Let’s rededicate ourselves, says Ambode
- AKB ENT News :About – Rendabbeatz – ( Oke adenrele kayode )
- Adam Driver leaves interview ‘because he can’t stand listening to himself’
- I will sue anyone who talks ill of my daughter-Yvonne Nelson
- How fans reacted to Padita Agu’s marital confession
- Ensuring learning is not too much for your child
- Natural remedies to keep your skin mosturised…. By Dr~protocol
- Natural remedies to keep your skin mosturised… By Dr~protocol
- Phyno, Kcee, Selebobo, Sunny Nneji mentor Hi-life Fest quarter-finalists
- Children’s day: 11 ways to prevent your child from sexual abuse
- “The world is tough, you must be tougher” Yul Edochie advises on what to do when someone insults you or your family on social media