MUSICIAN Yemi Alade has revealed that her soon-to-be released album titled ‘Woman of Steel (WOS)’,is her best body of work yet.
She made the confession via her Instagram account on Thursday, saying, “#WOS ALBUM IS MY BEST BODY OF WORK YET.”
She also made it known that she will be releasing one more song on the new album and asked her fans which genre it should be.
“Hmm, I want to release one more song with the track listing,” said Yemi, whose latest single, ‘Oh My Gosh’, surpassed nine million YouTube views on Thursday.
“Do you want a Dance track Or A chilled vibe fam?”
Yemi Alade is undeniably one of the biggest Nigerian female entertainers who have made a mark locally and internationally.
‘Woman of Steel’ will be Yemi Alade’s fifth body of work, coming after ‘Black Magic’, ‘Mama Africa’, ‘King of Queens’ and an extended play titled ‘Mama Afrique.’
The album will feature collaborations with Angélique Kidjo, Duncan Mighty and Funke Akindele.
- Yemi Alade to release new album, ‘Woman of steel’
- Yemi Alade – Poverty
- Yemi Alade features Rick Ross on ‘Oh My Gosh’
- Yemi Alade – Boyz
- Yemi Alade – True Love
- Beyoncé features Tiwa, Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi in new ‘Lion King’ album
- Album : Victoria Kimani – Spirit Animal
- Yemi Alade becomes first female African artiste to get 1m subscribers on YouTube
- Angélique Kidjo Ft. Yemi Alade – Dignity [MUSIC]
- Dotman –Mama
- Ric Hassani Set To Drop New Album With A ‘Thunder Fire You’ Track
- Yemi Alade – Yaji ft Slimcace & Brainee (Official Video)
- Patoranking and Yemi Alade continue to spark dating rumors with new Wedding pictures
- 2Baba, Yemi Alade, Teni & More – Stand Together
- Kizz Daniel – Madu